Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 257

Thread: Winter Dreaming

  1. #41
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Post

    Farmer boy my dear send me your new adress!!!!!
    Im doing the tape now and will send it as soon as i get the adress.......... [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]

  2. #42
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Cool

    Ok Farmer your tape is ready to fly away to you... God what a tape.... I hope you are in a safe place when you play it [img]smile.gif[/img] )))
    It's kinda crazy..........
    Now send me that adress..........
    Love ya
    Ronnie [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img]

  3. #43
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Cool

    Don't ya just luve my avatar ????
    Good old Suzi Quatro.......
    She's still rockin' the world with tours and new record's.....
    I take a bow to Miss Quatro...........
    The true queen of rock n' roll............. [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

  4. #44
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar
    Joan Jett is the princess of rocken'roll.....
    [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

  5. #45
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    I like the Suzi pic. She still wears black leather from time to time. And on going to school when you're older, you can do it. Im gonna try to finally finish my grad degree in the next couple years. That'll be fun. Um, if I die in the process, you and JerseyJett can split my Joanie collection. Hope ya got a lot of wall space. I've got Suzi Q. and Lee Aaron in there too with Chrissy Hynde and Patty Smythe. "Goodbye to You" was always one of my fav chick rocker songs. I don't think Jerz is a big Runaway fan, so you can have those too if I jump out the window on finals week. Just bury me with my gee-tar.

  6. #46
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    Ronnie, I sent the address to ya on your email for the tape. I'm still a little disorganized on the home front.
    And you're running away to the mountains w/o me ? I'm hurt. I'm heart-broken. I'll need therapy for months. There's a rock and roll song in here somewhere. That, or a country western "she done me wrong" kinda number. Hurry up and finish school and you can be my therapist. I promise not to touch any sharp instruments during sessions. My cyber-fiance' done left me already. Oh, the pain of it all.

  7. #47
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Post

    Hey ya all
    You can now get the album Beautys only skin deep on Ebay!!! Japan press............
    Check it out!!!!!!!!!!!

  8. #48
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

  9. #49
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    And somebody put this loser on Joan Jett's ebay site. What ? Brit's sales so bad now she has to rely on JJ to dump her CDs ?

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...055907651&rd=1

  10. #50
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar
    Hi baby....... Yes i saw that and i could not belive my eyes !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This is to much!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Im reading for my final xamen Larry,...
    Gotta go
    Love ya baby [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic